Smeanzi.com has a vision to be people’s the “top of mind” website regarding small medium enterprises industry across Australia – New Zealand – Indonesia. In 2018, we have decided to expand our market to include South-East Asia.
- To bridge small businesses in Australia, NZ, and South-East Asia to make connection and build partnership
- To connect SME owners to their right and potential stake holders (Government, Investors, Financial Intitutions, Logistics, etc) in order to expand their businesses.
- To assist SMEs which have export-import orientation by providing useful information.
Our strategy to connecting potential SMEs through ANZI market
- Indonesia and South-East Asia as prospective market connecting with OECD countries (Australia and New Zealand)
- Collaboration and partnership for SMEs
- Vendor connection for SMEs
- Making strong relations with government and national chamber of commerce